Sunday, February 6, 2011

Mama's Boy...

I just spent the last hour and a half laying on the couch with Matthew. Paull went to lay him down for nap time and like usual, Matthew knows how to push Paull's buttons and started to fuss and cry. Paull comes out with Matthew all swaddled and says "he doesn't want to lay in his bed" usually I would get up and go put him in bed cause he knows Mommy doesn't fall for his b.s. but I needed the cuddle just as much as he did. He almost instantly fell asleep on me while Daddy rubbed my feet ( I am SO lucky-esp. when I am pg, Paull is the best husband-EVER!).


Chillin'

in his walker

Matthew is trying so hard to sit up by himself. He just mastered rolling over from his tummy to his back. We are thinking we should get him a Bumbo chair. I can't believe how independent he is. He wants to sit up and walk he is growing up so fast, it kind of freaks me out. I have my viability ultrasound this week and I am kinda freaked out, not sure why-I am sure I felt the same when I was pg with Matthew. Hoping everything is ok, and that it's a girl ;)

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment