Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011... So I guess I'll try blogging?!?!?

Greetings,

A friend of mine suggested I start blogging- SO, here it goes.

2010 was an amazing year for me and my family. Paull (the hubbie) and I celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary but not before we found out that after 10 years respectivly, we were in the family way! I knew 2010 was gonna be our year when in 2009, at Christmas I made a vow to myself to stop at nothing in the coming year to get pregnant. Well, I'm be damned-IT WORKED.

February 2010


The months ticked by as they always do, milestone after milstone we hit. Viablity-Check, Heartbeat-Check, Penis-CHECK ...etc. (We found out at 20+ weeks it was a boy!) We decided to name him Matthew James Leo, cause Skeletor Durbin didn't quite have a ring to it. (j/k) Matthew for gift from God, James after the hubbie and his dad and Leo after my dad.


7 weeks                                                             












20 weeks 3 days













So, as I said the year dragged on but finally on October 20 2010 after being in labor for over 24 hours Matthew was delivered via c-section and came in weighing 8lbs 12 oz and 21 inches long.


Just born. Gotta love that face!

Proud Papa!

Love at first sight!

So now here we are in 2011 and my twelve weeks of maternity are up and I am not a happy girl. I get sick everytime I think about leaving him. We have a very nice babysitter but it still pisses me off that I didn't try harder thoughout the year to figure out a way to stay home with my precious cargo. SO, I sit here day after day-in turmoil loving the days I have left with my son but dreading them cause I know they are numbered and soon I will be returning to work. Sometimes, I am SUPER sad, other times PISSED. I feel like I am going thru the cycles of grief, only never gettting to the acceptance part. I am hoping this blog will help. Guess only time will tell.


Till next time..

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh ha ha ha "Skelator!" I remember that! LMAO

    I love taht you are blogging now... we have to keep eachother modivated so neither of us slack!

    love you, love Paull, and love baby!

    ReplyDelete