Thursday, October 13, 2011

HOLY CRAP!

OMFG... It's way harder than I thought to raise two kids under the age of one. If Emma's not crying and needing my attention, then Matthew is. HOLY CRAP! Most days I don't get outta my PJ'S.. if I do it's just to shower. Emma is a screaming, which I figured since her first breath was a scream. HOLY CRAP! Matthew is trying to walk and is into everything.. litterally EVERYTHING.-Plants, kitchen cabinets, closets, the laundry room. He has to touch everything, the remote the volume for the TV, the stereo on button. HOLY CRAP!

..............................................but this.....................................this makes it all worth it.

They are the sweetest, most beautiful things I have ever seen in my whole life and I never, in a million years, believed I would be so blessed and that my heart could hold so much love for two people. For all the trips and tumbles Paull and I go thru in raising these two precious angels-looking into their faces and seeing a little piece of each of us or getting a smile and kiss makes everything worth it. HOLY CRAP... I love my kids!!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment