Saturday, August 13, 2011

Holy Mary, Mother of God....

Wow, haven't blogged in a while. Nothing like being up at 2:00 am on a Saturday to motivate you, right. (Insert eye roll here!)

Well, Well where to begin... let's see. SO much has been happening. My pregnancy is going very well. Little miss thing will be getting served her eviction papers on Sept. 16th. I swear it can not come fast enough. I want to see her and hold her. We have her nursery all completed, still looking for some odds and ends items but basically she is good on everything. The girl already has more clothes than I do-sad!


24-25 weeks mark

Her big brother is doing really great. Matthew started a new daycare in the middle of July and he loves it. After the second day there he started sleeping thru the night!! He eats like a piggy there and has started standing on his own and really wants to walk. It's an in home place and I LOVE the owner. She has three girls herself the youngest is only a few weeks old and she has two full time helpers. In addition to giving us a a nice break in the price she really cares about Matthew. They all love him and can't stop telling me what a good baby he is.  They have been encouraging all this development and he just moves all the time.. Crawling fast as lightening now.It's crazy. I am still hoping he will be walking by the time Emma is here but I am not going to hold my breathe. He will walk when he wants to. I mean he isn't even 10 months yet-I guess I need to be patient.


on the way to Ocean Shores, WA

Paull and I are doing wonderful, finances have been tough but oddly enough we work it out, with the help of somone above watching over us. I don't know how we are going to do it with two children but we made this life so we have to live it. I am so excited to be having another child. I told him the other day I think I would like to have just one more. NOT 11 months apart like Matthew and Emma will be but maybe down the road in a few years it would be nice to have another one. It's funny what having a child can do to your relationship. Ours has become so much stronger, in every aspect.. the loving, the communication.. and of course the arguing. HA. We have always been good at that-that and making up!! Paull is such an amazing dad. Matthew is so head over heels about his dad I am almost jealous. Now, Paull brags that he will soon have his daughter here too to love on and that I can't WAIT to see. She is already a little fighter I can tell. He will rub my belly and she will kick so he will nug back and she will fight him, via kicking the crap outta me. HAHA. I keep telling him, she is gonna be a handful.


at Oceans Shores, WA



We do have some bad news to report. After 9 1/2 wonderful years our beautiful dog, Cleo had to be put to sleep. Cleo had pyometra-an infection in her girl parts that was, according to the doctors very severe. They couldn't even tell us if she would make it out of surgery. The infection goes thru their system very rapidly and before we knew something was REALLY wrong we had waited to long to take her to the vet. It was the hardest decision I have ever-ever had to make. After hours of aggonizing over it Paull and I decided that euthanasia was our only option. Cleo was too sick to make it thru surgery in our opinion that was after consulting two different doctors. She had lost 3-5 pounds in a very short amount of time and was listless and weak. It would have taken a very strong dog to make it thru the surgery they were recommending, with no guarantee of survival. I miss her SO much. I have not been able to stop thinking of her or crying over her since this happened. I know her pain is over but ours has only just begun. I miss you my Tus-Bus.. forever!


<3 miss you baby!

So as to note end this blog on a sour, sad note. I am very happy to say that my girlfriends are coming to visit me soon. I think Amy will be here in Sept to help me with Emma after she comes home and Ashley is coming for Matthews first birthday. I can't wait!!! I am so excited to see my girls. I miss them. Talking on the phone everyday isn't enough anymore and with getting pregnant back to back as I did we haven't been able to go on our normal yearly vacation to Cali to visit anyone. My parents are also coming up this year the week before Matthew turns 1 to see everyone so basically I am getting spoiled!!

Well, I think that is about it for now. Maybe I can finally get my brain to shut down long enough to get some much needed rest. Stay tuned for more.. Love to all!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment