Friday, June 3, 2011

Time flies......

I can't believe how much this past year has really flown. When I was first pregnant with Matthew the first 20 weeks crept by at a snails pace. Once he was born though, it seemed in no time I was going back to work and then finding out I was expecting #2. We have decided to name this little girl Emma Charlotte Brielle Durbin.. and I can't even begin to say how the time has flown by with her. I was 20 weeks in the blink of an eye. I just went to the doctor yesterday and she is growing really well. She is in the 50% percentile like her brother and once I have my last appt in June I start going back every two weeks and I am amazed we are "here" already.


I haven't even started on her room yet. I don't know how we are going to fit two kids AND all their crap in this house with all of our crap. LOL. I also can't believe that in 3 1/2 months I will once again be going in to get sliced and diced and have another kid. Lord, what am I going to do with two??? MR. Matthew is a hand full all by himself. I told Paull that these two kids are definatly some cement in our relationship cause they have certainly tied us together in a whole new way, more than our love or even marriage has tied us together.

It's gonna be so different adding another baby to the mix but it feels so right, like we will finally be complete. I just can't believe that I am dumb enough to punish myself with yet ANOTHER summer-PREGNANT.

YIKES!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment